Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Baby, Baby, Baby... sets!

I love making clothes for babies for several reasons: they're cute, they're quick to make and they aren't TOO size-dependent.  Most babies are shaped the same!  I find sets to be the most fun to make, they make great gifts and are also great for baby photo shoots!

For the sets, I improvise some patterns, have fun with different colour work and incorporate other designs I see to make themed sets.  I'm just sad I don't have a young baby to model them on anymore (where does the time go?)

The flowers used in these sets were made using the Clover Hana-Ami Flower Loom.  All items are crocheted.

These sets incorporate the following patterns:
Angel Wings Pinafore by Maxine Gonser
Shell Stitch Beanie by The Dainty Daisy
Bitty Bow Baby Sandals by Bethany Dearden
Diaper Cover by Belle Tracy
Baby Shoes Sandals by Lanasyovillos official



March 3, 2016: Editing to add my new friend Baby Ruby modeling parts of the Lemon Lime set above!  She's 8 weeks old, what a sweetheart!